The Cascade is a popular internal choice in the ALPS Mountaineering line. Differing from the other internals offered, the Cascade has a large zippered pocket on each side of the pack, making it convenient to get to certain items quickly, while you're out on the trail. In addition to the large outside pockets, the Cascade has an adjustable suspension, lower side bottle pockets and #10 zippers on the lower door offering easy access to your sleeping bag or other gear below the internal horizontal divider. If that's not enough, the rain cover and Rescue Whistle Buckle on the Sternum Strap are included. Don't worry about buying a fanny pack for those quick hikes away from camp either because the top pocket converts to a fanny pack. When you're ready for your trip and your pack is full, but you still have a few things to take, don't worry! The top of the Cascade extends with a spindrift collar, so you can "over pack." The top pocket adjusts up and down to keep it in the correct position and we've included an "Over the Top" compression strap to stabilize your extra gear. Once you try the Cascade, you won't settle for anything less.
- Tubular lightweight frame; Top pocket converts to a fanny pack; Rain cover included; Rust, lightweight polyester ripstop
- Improved adjustable suspension; Top loading w/extendable top lid; Spindrift collar with draw cord; "Over The Top" compression strap
- Rescue whistle buckle on sternum strap; Hydration pocket and port; Zippered side pockets; Lower side bottle pockets
- Front access to main pocket; Lash points on front of pack; Lower door w/#10 zipper; Internal horizontal divider
- Torso Range: 16.5 to 21 Inch; Capacity: 4200 cubic Inch - 69L; Weight: 5 pounds, 2 ounces; SKU 2478805