The award winning Kajka is simple, unembellished, durable and multi-functional. Advanced trekking backpack in classic Fjallraven spirit. The carrying system is designed to for extremely heavy loads. Perfect Fit Adjustment System easily adjusts to fit different body types. Packing compartment designed with wet/dry compartment and removable top lid which can be used as a chest or hip bag. Kajka is the perfect travel companion for week long treks into the wilderness or backpacking through Europe. The Kajka is made of Vinylon F a light, durable, abrasion and water resistant fabric. The Kajka is climate compensated for emissions that arise in conjunction with its production and transportation. The Kajka is certified in accordance with the Gold Standard for eco consciousness and beneficial compensation to the environment. In an effort to reduce its carbon footprint the Kayak has a wooden frame made from FSC-certified Finnish Birch. This is done without increasing weight or compromising functionality or strength. Since 1960 Fjallraven has stayed true to its mission; developing timeless, functional and durable outdoor equipment while acting responsibly toward people, animals and the environment. Inspired by the outdoors, Fjallraven inspires others to get outside.
- 100L Fine Tuned, Slightly Bigger Top lid, Front Opening, Expandable Side Pockets, Strap Stop
- Removable Hidden Compression Poles help compress the back evenly
- Slanted Side Pockets for easy access to water bottle while wearing
- Attachment for hiking poles or ice axe
- Wet and Dry Compartment with internal mesh for separating wet or soiled equipment from the rest of the pack