For couples camping, this two-person sleeping bag from Grizzly by Black Pine shares the same superior insulation and comfort features you'll find in the Grizzly one-person version, but with a larger sleeping area to accommodate two adult sleepers. It's available in three temperature ratings (-25-, 0-, and +25-degree) and in either cotton duck canvas or polyester ripstop exterior fabric. Both the cotton and ripstop models feature two-layer offset construction, ensuring the seams don't overlap to prevent cold spots. The super-large windstop walls along the zippers, thick chest baffles, and double-layer offset quilting will keep everyone toasty, while the giant built-in hood helps keep warmth from escaping at head level. The bags features a microfiber insulation fill as well as a flannel lining to add to the cozy factor. Each measures 90 inches long and 65 inches wide (shoulder to foot). Machine washable on the gentle cycle, it should be hung to dry. Stuff sack with compression straps included. Since 1999, Black Pine Sports has been offering the coziest sleeping bags, the best in family camping tents, backpacking gear, self-inflating air mattresses, and more with its Black Pine, The Backside, and Grizzly brands.
- Roomy two-person sleeping bag available in cotton duck canvas and polyester ripstop models, and in temperature ratings from -25 to +25 degrees F
- Two-layer offset construction for superior warmth
- Microfiber insulation, oversized draft tubes, and chest baffles
- Cozy flannel lining; heavy-duty MAX double zippers
- Measures 90 inches long, 65 inches wide (shoulder to foot)