Our Stansport Adventure Backpackers Dome Tent has an easy to assemble 2 pole dome design. The quick clip system makes attaching the tent to the support poles a breeze. Ring and pin locks each pole securely to the tent corners. Mesh sun roof for ventilation and star gazing. Perfect for spring, summer or fall backpacking or backyard camping.
Ideal for a single adult backpacking through the wilderness or two kids sleeping under the stars in the backyard, Stansport's Adventure dome tent sets up quickly thanks to a simple, two-pole design with quick-clip system and ring-and-pin locks at the corners. A mesh roof offers optimal ventilation, and a clear view of the night sky, while a quarter fly keeps you dry when the weather turns wet.
- Ideal for backpacking and backyard campouts
- Easy to assemble, two-pole dome design with quick-clip system
- Mesh sun roof for stargazing and ventilation
- Ring-and-pin locks secure each pole to the tent corners
- Three-season tent
- Sleeps two children or one adult
- Measures 66 by 43 by 78 inches (W x H x D)
- 36 square feet of floor space
- Four-pound, ten-ounce weight
- 1/4 fly
Stansport has produced quality camping gear for more than 50 years, from tents to backpacks and rafts to cookware.
- Dome tent sets up quickly thanks to simple, two-pole design with quick-clip system and ring-and-pin locks at corners
- Three-season tent is ideal for backpacking and backyard campouts
- Mesh roof offers optimal ventilation and clear view of the night sky; quarter fly keeps you dry when weather turns wet
- Sleeps two children or one adult; four-pound, ten-ounce weight
- Measures 66 by 43 by 78 inches (W x H x D); 36 square feet of floor space