This bag is so warm you may find yourself unzipping it a little on less extreme nights. But that’s okay because the four-way zipper opens from top or bottom to give just the right amount of ventilation. The luxurious flannel interior is warm from the moment you enter the bag. The 6.5 pounds of SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation and ripstop outer shell will make you feel great about choosing to camp in the winter. The bag comes standard with shoulder and zipper baffles, offset seams, adjustable drawstring hood, interior pocket, and a compression sack big enough to hold the bag. You’ll have to work to get it in, but the bag will fit if you stuff, not roll.
Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Soft cotton flannel liner with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber insulation for warmth
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
- Measures 36 by 90 inches (W x D)
- Measures 14.25 by 19 inches (W x D) packed
- Rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.5-pound pack weight
TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About TETON Sports
TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear.
- Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate this oversized sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit
- Filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation; two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay warmer at night
- Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out; staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots
- Measures 36 by 90 inches (W x D) and 14.25 by 19 inches (W x D) packed, with 9.5-pound weight; rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty