Tired of squeezing into a too-small sleeping bag? This oversized TETON Sports bag is longer than a twin size bed and only one inch narrower, meaning even the most active sleeper has room to stretch. The Fahrenheit XXL sleeping bag offers both comfort and warmth, utilizing SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation and offset stitching. Bag comes with the bells and whistles of a more expensive bag: shoulder and zipper baffles, adjustable mummy hood, durable cotton flannel liner, interior storage pocket for valuables, and a sturdy stuff sack.
Now before you buy, let's talk about temperature ratings. When manufacturers rate a bag for +20°, we mean the bag will keep you from freezing to death at that temperature. Temperature ratings are survival ratings, not comfort ratings. For comfort, get a bag rated 15-20 degrees colder than the night temperature you expect. If you need a cold-weather bag, consider the TETON Sports Fahrenheit XXL 0°F bag or -25°F bag.
For double wide configurations, zip two bags together. Be sure to order one left-hand and one right-hand zip. For a definition of left- and right-hand zip, visit www.tetonsports.com.
- 100% luxurious COTTON flannel lining offers added durability and comfort
- SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation for superior warmth
- Fahrenheit bags can zip to other Fahrenheit or Celsius bags of the same length and temperature rating
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Shoulder and zipper baffles; adjustable mummy style hood