The Hiker3700 is a lightweight internal frame pack will stand up to years of use. Redesigned ultra rugged buckles, padded shoulder straps, and durable double-line ripstop material mean you can go anywhere without worrying about pack failure. Ergonomic harness helps pack ride tight to back for less bounce and chafing. Expanded chest area fits men and women comfortably. Padded waist belt is split for a more comfortable fit. Removable aluminum stays easily conform to your shape, yet are rigid enough to provide the support you need when the 3,700 cubic inch pack is fully loaded. Main compartment is accessible from top or bottom. Use the internal sleeping bag compartment for a sleeping bag, wet gear, shoes or anything you want to separate. Hiker3700 has pockets, pouches, straps, and loops all over so you can stash or hang poles, jacket, tent, pad, rope and even sleeping bag, saving internal pockets for clothes and food.
- Multi-position torso adjustment fits wide range of body sizes
- Access main cargo area through lower sleeping bag compartment or from top cinched opening
- Thickly-padded split dual wishbone waist pad with independent top and bottom hip adjustments offer a more customizable fit
- Hang your sleeping bag or pad externally with these two lower compression straps
- The back and hip padding made of durable open-cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provides maximum comfort and allows airflow
- Integrated bright yellow water-resistant rainfly
- Limited Lifetime Warranty