A truly HUGE family camping bag, the Mammoth easily fits couples and even a child or pet. It’s nearly as big as a queen size bed, with zippers on both sides to get in and out without waking up your partner and controlling the temperature on each side. A third zipper on bottom means you can separate the bag into two quilted blankets. Use the side zippers to connect an unlimited number of Mammoth bags.
The Mammoth has two choices for warmth. The Green Mammoth bag is very warm, rated for -18°C/0°F and the Grey Mammoth bag is warm, rated for -7°C/+20°F and both are made with the same construction and materials as the highly-rated TETON Sports Celsius series sleeping bags. Both contain SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation with Double layer offset stitching. Shoulder baffle cinches around the top to trap warm air inside the bag. Full-length side draft tubes and Velcro tabs at the top of zippers keep zippers in place and cold air out. Drawstring mummy-style hood can be flipped over head and ears. Includes a massive stuff sack with compression straps. If you stuff rather than roll, we promise the bag will fit.
- Soft brushed poly flannel liner for extra warmth and comfort
- Two-sided zipper guards prevent snags; two-way zipper allows you to unzip the bag from the bottom up to allow increased airflow
- Integrated, adjustable mummy-style hood
- Shoulder baffle and a full length zipper draft tube keep warmth in and cold out
- 95 inches long x 62 inches wide; 15 pound